Boston Lawyers Hold Manufacturers Accountable for the Harm Caused by Defective Transvaginal Mesh
Did you receive a transvaginal mesh implant as a therapy for stress urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse?
If you are one of the many women in Massachusetts and the millions throughout the United States who have a transvaginal mesh (TVM) implant, you may also be one of the hundreds of thousands who are suffering ill effects from the mesh product.
At the Boston firm of Swartz & Lynch LLP, we understand how difficult this is for you not just physically, but also emotionally. With nearly 75 years of combined experience helping people get the compensation they need, our attorneys can help you too, by filing a medical products liability lawsuit on your behalf.
Building your TVM case
Medical devices are supposed to help people, not harm them. Yet millions of people are injured each year by side effects, reactions, infections or product defects, such as those found in the Stryker and DePuy hip implants.
According to the FDA, complications associated with transvaginal mesh include:
- Bowel perforations
- Bladder perforations
- Blood vessel perforations
- Mesh erosion through the vaginal epithelium
- Urinary problems
- Recurrence of prolapse or incontinence
- Vaginal scarring
- Dyspareunia (pain during sexual intercourse)
If you are experiencing any of these complications, we can start to develop a strategically solid transvaginal mesh case to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries. TVM devices that have been recalled include:
- Boston Scientific’s Precision Anchor Systems, Pinnacle, Advantage, Solyx, Obtryx, Prefyx and Lynx Slings
- Johnson & Johnson’s (Ethicon) Gynecare, Prolift Kit and Prolift+M Kit, TVT Secur and the Prosima Pelvic Floor Repair System
- C.R. Bard’s Avaulta, Pelvisoft, Biomesh, Pelvitex, Pelvicol and PelviLace
- American Medical Systems’ Elevate Prolapse Repair System, Apogee Vault Suspension System and Perigee, Monarc and Sparc sling systems
- Mentor’s ObTape MDL
- Coloplast’s Exair, T-Sling and Novasilk Sling
Get the compensation you deserve for transvaginal mesh injuries
Our lawyers at Swartz & Lynch LLP offer compassionate care and aggressive representation on behalf of victims of TVM injuries. To learn more, we invite you to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs and your options. Please call us at 857-250-0664 or contact an injury lawyer online to set up an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis.