Boston Injury Lawyers
Dedicated attorneys who fight for your physical and financial recovery
If you were injured in an accident, what would it cost? Statistical evidence shows that it may be much more than you might imagine: According to the National Safety Council, the average comprehensive cost of an accident injury can be from $56,000 to more than $200,000. That’s much more than most Boston-area insurance companies are willing to pay.
At Swartz & Lynch LLP, each Boston injury attorney knows that if you’re injured in an accident, you’re likely to have a wide range of physical, emotional and practical needs. Determining the full value of those needs is the first step in getting you full and fair recovery of your damages, such as the record $26.5 million we obtained for a family for a negligent hiring that resulted in the death of their loved one.
What you should know about personal injury claims and compensation.
The law defines personal injury as “damage to your person, property, right or reputation through the careless or reckless behavior or unreasonably unsafe actions of another.” Every injury lawyer in our law office is dedicated solely to helping people injured in accidents through no fault of their own, including:
- Car accidents that result in spinal cord or other severe injuries
- Trucking accidents that leave people with serious burns and life-altering spinal cord damage
- Motorcycle accidents that lead to traumatic brain injury
- Construction accidents caused by unsafe conditions that leave victims unable to work again
- Slip and fall accidents that cause potentially fatal hip fractures and other injuries
With 75 years of collective experience, our lawyers represent those who’ve suffered serious injuries from pedestrian accidents to plane crashes, dog bites to defective products. We know the emotional toll an accident takes on both you and your family, and we know you’re likely to have questions such as these:
- How long will it take to settle my personal injury case? That often depends on how clear cut the fault is and the extent of your injuries. The most complex cases, such as those involving catastrophic injuries, often take longer.
- How much compensation will I get? The amount depends on many factors, and each case is different. But as experienced injury lawyers, we know how to come up with a fair damage recovery dollar amount, including compensation for pain and suffering. And we have an excellent track record in obtaining multimillion-dollar awards for our clients.
- Do I really need a lawyer? You are not required to hire a lawyer when you’ve been in an accident, but consider this: Adjusters work for the insurance company and want to make their employers happy by settling for as little as possible. We work for you, and it is our job to get you every penny that you deserve — and need — for an injury you sustained through no fault of your own.
- What areas do you serve? Boston and surrounding areas such as Framingham, Cambridge, Brighton, Newton, and Charlestown.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced Boston injury attorney
To get an honest evaluation of your case and learn more about how we can help you, please contact an attorney online or call Swartz & Lynch LLP at 857-250-0664 to schedule a free consultation. If you are unable to come to our office, an attorney from our firm can come to the hospital or your home.