Compassionate, Committed Boston Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Your Recovery
Providing help to seriously injured Bostonians when others can’t or won’t
Trust isn't something that's given — it’s earned. And if you’ve been injured in an accident, you want to be able to place your trust in somebody who will fight for your rights and have your best interests at heart.
Our Boston personal injury lawyers at Swartz & Lynch LLP are committed to getting justice for people who have been harmed on someone else's property, in an auto accident or as the result of an unsafe product. We also handle wrongful death cases for those who’ve suffered the tragic and untimely loss of a loved one.
Through aggressive representation, our personal injury attorneys obtain the best possible results for injured clients. Committed to providing caring, responsive service, we go the extra mile for each and every person we represent. Driven by our passion for justice and drawing on nearly 75 years of collective experience, it's how we’ve become a trusted personal injury firm for people in need throughout the greater Boston area. And it’s why our attorneys are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell,® held in high esteem by our colleagues in the legal community.
Five ways we make a positive difference
We believe our success comes from our commitment to seeking out every avenue of compensation: We work tirelessly to get the maximum recovery possible, whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, harmed as the result of nursing home abuse or hurt by a defective product. And we’re able to do this because:
- We understand insurance companies and insurance law. Our concern is your best interest — not the insurance company’s.
- We know how to find the true value of your case. We know what your claim is really worth and fight to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
- We take your case to trial when it's in your best interest. Whenever possible, we negotiate with insurance companies to recover all damages. But we are first and foremost trial lawyers who are always prepared to fight —and positioned to win — for you in court.
- We don't shy away from tough cases. We take the kinds of catastrophic injury cases other firms can’t handle or won’t touch. And we do take them because we have the experience to do so and the passion to help those who’ve been seriously injured through no fault of their own. We know that traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and medical malpractice cases are not only emotionally difficult but also among the most legally complex. We embrace challenges and thrive on making a difference.
- We form strong and lasting relationships with our clients. Personal injury attorneys routinely deal with insurance companies, their adjusters and opposing lawyers on behalf of their clients. A good personal injury lawyer will keep a client updated about every aspect of the case and return all calls promptly. Our attorneys do all of those things, but we also go beyond: We form deep-seated and long-lasting relationships with the people we represent because we truly care about them, not just their legal case. And that concern for our clients’ welfare is reciprocated by the many clients who keep in touch with us long after their cases have resolved.
Please contact us for a free consultation
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident, call Swartz & Lynch LLP at 857-362-7536 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. You’ll get an honest evaluation of your case from a skilled attorney and find out how our services can benefit you. Our historic Old City Hall office is convenient to the Blue, Green and Red Lines, and we’re happy to arrange after-hours appointments or meet you at the hospital or your home when necessary.